Using the latest lithium-ion technology, IES has developed a completely maintenance-free battery that offers an impressive lifespan of up to 5,000 cycles.
For comparison: the average service life for a lead acid battery ranges from 900 to 1,200 cycles.
- The charger and battery are perfectly synchronized for maximum efficiency, reliability and convenience in day-to-day operation.
- The battery is controlled by a battery management system that maintains an orderly and maximum lifestyle for battery optimization.
- Restrictions on vehicle operation due to exhaust gases or acid from conventional lead-acid batteries do not apply to lithium-ion batteries.
- Vehicles equipped with lithium batteries can be used in food factories, storage areas, indoor or outdoor work.
- The high-performance energy cells of the lithium-ion battery are characterized by a very short charging process.
V24 battery while charging for only 30 minutes, the battery absorbs 50% of its capacity, after 80 minutes it reaches 100%, which allows the customer to work continuously without the need to replace batteries.